BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS EVER!

Ladies, here we go with a list of the best beauty products tested and with proven results!

1. The Moist collection hair products by Aussie. Say goodbye to dry hair and use shampoo, conditioner and 3 minute Miracle Deep Conditioner! I love it! My hair is silk, soft and manageable!My hair is AUSSOME!!
2. Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara: A classic relatively low price product and one of the best stay put mascaras on the market! It goes on super black, dries quickly, doesn’t smudge of smear and washes off well with cleanser. My makeup kit is never without it!
3. Essie nail polish! A wide collection of polishes with long lasting effects!
4. Rodial Bum Lift.A gel offering instant smoothing and firming effect on the appearence of your skin.
5. Eyebrow enhancer- Anastazia Brow Wiz.Wiz offers a brow pencil on one end and a brush on the other for gentle blending and grooming. Now you can recreate the look of brow hair with a brow pencil that draws the teeny tiniest of lines.
6. Dermalogica face products. I use: Dermal Clay Cleanser, Multi Active Toner, and Sheer Tint Moisture spf 15 light at the end.
7.  Biological Coconut or Jojoba oil for silk and glossy hair. I leave it on my hair all night long and when I get up and wash my hair, the result is fantastic:silky and smooth hair!
8.  Sheer Blonde hair products: I use The highlight Activating enhancing shampoo with honey and oatmeal for darker shades and I follow with the conditioner of the same line.
9.  Once every 15 days I put on my hair olive oil. Its substance leaves my hair healthier.
10. For a special occasion, I use all the line from foundation to eyeshadows of Giorgio Armani! It cannot get more professional!<.b/>Enjoy!
Yours,A









Σχόλια