EXERCISE ON WHAT YOU LOVE MOST!!









Just came back from Hatha Yoga class. So excited and blessed! One hour and a half of meditation, stretching and breathing. I urge you to try exercising with yoga. It is such a satisfaction! Besides, two weeks ago I started dynamically with Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, Zumba, Pilates and Aerobics. I combine all these activities in a week and I have to confess that the results have started appearing! 
Such a relief!
Exercising is the best you can do for your body and soul! Find time within your day and do whatever you love most. It might be walking, or swimming, or jogging. Exercise and you will not regret. Back through the years when I was a kid my mom used to take me to karate class, swimming, and ballet. When I grew older and I had a kind of opinion I started exercising on a horse. To make the long story short, horse back riding.

 I learned to balance on a horse, do dressage, jump fences an get the license to go to jumping shows. It was just fantastic! Then, I bought a horse from Holland and named it Kario Fortuna. It was a male and his mother was called Kariola. So, I grapped the opportunity and combined it so my horse had the fortune of a Kariola.
 Kariola in greek is a bad word close to a bitch. So, eight years passed and then I moved on with my studies and work so I quit.
All of my life I used to exercise! After horse back riding I did some oriental dancing, and swimming. The fact of exercising should run into your veins. It doesn't have to be taught. Just love what you do and deal with it for a long time period. Then the results will come.

 Don't force yourself to go to the gym and follow a program.  
"Grap" a friend and go walking, or take your dog for a walk. Do not take the elevator, take the stairs. Take advantage of hot temperature and go swimming. 
Just simple things can make your life better!
Next time I will talk to you about nutrition! I used to be the thinnest girl at highschool. 

When I reached 26 years old my metabolism changed, I used to eat a lot of unhealthy food, I gained 8 kilos. 
See what Angela did to lose the additional weight and learn how she is today!!

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS