HOT MELTED CHOCOLATE TEMPTATION!
250 gr dark chocolate
250 gr Lacta chocolate
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter softened
250 gr hazelnuts not roasted
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In large boal beat flour, eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. 3. Melt chocolates and butter.
4. Put hazelnuts in a mixer in order to become little pieces.
5. Combine everything in a large boal until well blended.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
Crunchy surface and hot melted inside. It satisfies all senses...
Additional tip: It can go well with vanilla ice cream!!