WELCOME LETTER

BLOG CONTENT:

My blog includes mainly insights on issues that concern everyone based on "through own " experience posts. 
Plus, up to date fashion, beauty, design and lifestyle related picks.



 BEHIND THE LENS:



My name is Angeliki Papantoniou. 
I come from Athens, Greece. 
Fashion is my passion.

MY INTERESTS?

I am:
  • A daughter
  • A sister
  • An aunt
  • A lifelong student enjoying short courses and seminars
  • A freelance writer/blogger/editor
  • A freelance stylist
  • A freelance handmade jewelry designer
  • A yogi
  • A healthy eater
  • A vintage clothing collector
  • Foreign language fast learning kind of person
  • A dynamic personality
  • A Libra
  • A traveller

MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUNG?

I have acquired an MBA with concentration in Marketing from The American College of Greece. I also have attended Bocconi University in Milan, Italy in order to dig into the world of fashion and luxury.
 My first steps on marketing, management and business took place some years ago when I attended college to gain  a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing.
I have excellent IT skills. My native language is Greek and I am fluent in English, French and Italian. At the moment, I learn Spanish.

MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE?

  • Five years+ as an Administrative Assistant in a private dialysis clinic in beautiful Santorini, Greece
  • Two years as an accountant in a shipping company
  • Three years as a Junior Fashion Assistant at a fashion magazine in Athens, Greece where I  organized the fashion content for the photo shooting. This role improved my awareness of new trends and organization skills.
  • Three years of working experience as a 3- Shop Junior Manager at Accessorize Monsoon, Greece where I delegated work to 6-8 employees, organizing stock, doing visual merchandising and training new employees.
  •  I am well organized, passionate about creativity and new trends, methodical and a perfectionist.



GOAL OF THE BLOG: 
TO NURTURE YOUR FIVE SENSES

VISION: 
TO EMBRACE LONG DISTANCE FOLLOWERS AND READERS OF THE BLOG CONTECT ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AND REACH GEOGRAPHICALLY THE LONGEST DISTANCE PLACE ON EARTH BY LEAVING A NICE COMMENT ON MY POST.

MISSION: 
TO BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE WITH REAL EXAMPLES TO SHOWCASE THE TOPIC OF THE POST BY THE USE OF THE MOST APPROPRIATE PHOTOGRAPH CONTENT.









Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου