ELAFONISOS-A PARADISE ON EARTH!





Last summer I visited a place during my vacation in Greece. It is all about a little island at the bottom of Pelopponisos, the south part of Greece. It is a fantastic place which filled me with positive energy and vibes. You can reach the place by car and next get the small boat about 15' and you are there. There are a few small hotels, a few taverns with fresh fish where you can enjoy your dinner, a few bars, and a few gelaterias. I went there with some friends without prior arrangement. We reached the place, went to a hotel, left our baggages and went directly to "THE BEACH". Believe me, Bora Bora or Maldives can easily be compared with Elafonisos! This is the way in Greece my friend! You spend the three quarters of your day at the beach, relaxing, swimming, playing rackets, drinking soft smoothie and sunbathing.
When it comes to afternoon you go to the hotel, have a quick shower and go for a fantastic dinner:  fresh fish and greek wine! After that you have a random walk with an ice cream in your hand! To finish with, you will visit the local bars for early drinks because the other day you have to get up to enjoy the light blue waters....
This is life during summer in Greece my friend!! I am so proud of being Greek!! The hospitality and kindness of Greeks is something you cannot find it ANYWHERE in the world!!!




















Σχόλια