WHAT TO AVOID FOR SLIM STOMACH
Want to have a flat stomach for a special occasion?
After an investigation I was through, I gathered the top 10 tips to achieve the goal in just a few days!
1. Cutting salt. Cutting back salt not only will help you beat bloat but also reduce risks of hyperintension and osteoporosis. As well as avoiding adding salt to your food when cooking and eating, don't forget to check salt levels on pre-packaged food you buy in the supermarket for a healthier diet.
2. Bloating beverages. These include alchohol, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and acidic fruit juices. These are high acid drinks that irritate your digestive system (stomach and intestine) resulting in bloating.
3. Sugar Alcohols. These are sugar substitutes (you can see it as xylitol or maltilol in pre packaged goodies), and are mainly found in low calorie or low carb products like cookies, cakes, sweets and energy bars. Basically, your digestive system cannot absorb them, therefore, they are not your belly's best friend.
4. Raw foods. For instance, three cooked carrots deliver the same nutrition as three raw carrots, but it takes up less room in your stomach. So try to eat only eat cooked vegetables, or smaller portions of unsweetened dried fruit and canned fruits in natural juice. Then you can get your nutrient needs without expanding your stomach and intestine and bloating.
5. Fizzy drinks. This isn't nuclear science. All these bubbles make your tummy bloat! Cut out all cans of Coke - including Diet Coke - and its substitutes, and your tum will definitely feel the flatter.
6. Excessive carbs. Bananas, bagels, pasta. Try to decrease carb intake and you can train your body access stored fuel and burn it off. 7. Chewing gum. It can be good for a quick minty breath boost, but chewing gum causes belly bloating. When you chew gum, you swallow air. All that air gets trapped in your stomach, and causes pressure, bloating and belly expansion.
8. Spicy food. Foods with black pepper, chilli powder, hot sauces, onions, garlic, mustard, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce or vinegar can all stimulate the release of stomach acids which can cause irritation.
9. Fried foods. Doughnuts? Fried breakfasts? Say goodbye. Chips? Forget it... Fatty foods, especially the fried variety, are digested more slowly, causing you to feel heavy and bloated.
10. Gassy food. Some foods simply create more gas than others, equals bloat. These can be legumes, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, onions, peppers and citrus fruits. Girls, say goodbye to belly and stomach expansion by adopting these rules in your diet!