THE LIST: A LETTER TO SANTA CLAUS

Dear Santa Claus,
During the year of 2012 I was the best kid. I gave love, hope, joy and happy moments to everyone. I faced bad and unlucky moments with dignity and Ι was close to my family and friends. As a gift if, I repeat if, you happen to pass by Macy's NYC here is a short list of what to drop me on NEW YEAR'S EVE. I am not asking a lot cause I know you have to buy maaaaaaaaaaaany presents. Please email me so that I can give you my adress and the exact sizes and details of the goodies you have to buy for me!!!

HO, HO, HO!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Angela


















































Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS