AWESOME J BRAND COATS-AUTOMN/WINTER 2013 JUST OUT OF NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

Last week I bought Vogue.UK magazine accompanied by a Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks and I was digging through it for two hours. What I would like to share with you is the new amazing coats from J Brand Automn/Winter 2013 that were advertised inside the magazine. J Brand may be known for their fantastic denim but for Automn/Winter 2013 they are killing it with the coats. For their ready-to-wear collection you will find tall coats, short coats, leather coats and wool coats. The J Brand woman for autumn winter 2013 is definitely one that has a slick and sophisticated approach to her daily outfit choice. I was starring at the photos like a fool. The whole collection caught my attention and I am sure I am gonna get one next fall. I loved the black one with the fur. Here below I would like to share some pics with you in order to give you ideas and inspiration for the next fall outfit...





















Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS