BUSINESS SENSE BY VICTORIA BECKHAM

Girls are aware that Victoria Beckham has made her own fashion line. Her attempt has been succesful so far and below you can see the secret behind this endeavor.

1. SEIZE ANY OPPORTUNITY: 
" I started with denim because I found a company (Rock Republic) that wanted to collaborate. I just wanted to design.

2. STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF:
 " I am me. I am selling an image, but it is real. I am not pretending someone I am not.

3. WORK WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE: 
" I had to build a team of experts. So I took on the right people to help me achieve what I wanted to achieve".

4. ...AND GIVE THEM OPPORTUNITIES.  
" I encourage people to grow while the business grows. Everybody is given an opportunity.

5. TRUST YOUR INSTICTS: 
" Yes, I have a team around me but I always go with my gut instict. I can live with my mistakes but if I didn't go with my gut, and it proved to be a mistake, I'd be really p***ed off with myself.

6. DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED: 
"I can't understand it when people get cocky; there is always somebody else in the wings.

7. NEVER FORGET WHO HELPED YOU: 
"There have been a lot of people in this journey with me, not just my team, but fashion media and retailers. I am terrified of some of those women-they are incredibly influential. But when I have an event to launch my diffusion line they were all there, and to see all these people grinning, proud of not just what I, but we have all done...Everyone feels part of it. And they are. I haven't done this on my own".
8. ...AND DO NOT FORGET YOUR FAMILY. 
" As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That is the biggest challenge, it is a tough thing".
Hope you liked it and got a little bit of inspiration during this Monday night!
 Yours, Angela















Σχόλια