MARC JACOBS AS A DIET COKE CREATIVE DIRECTOR

Marc Jacobs has been named the Creative Director of Diet Coke. After Karl Lagerfeld and Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs will give the Diet Coke can and bottle a whole new look. The news of Marc Jacobs as the Creative Director of Diet Coke coincides with the celebration of Diet Coke's 30th anniversary. In the pictures below Marc poses shirtless with Coke cans in commercials that will run across Europe. Marc said at WWD:" “I still think it’s hysterical people want me to take my shirt off”, “I’m going to be 50 in two months, so I guess I should be glad.” 
Love you Marc!!























Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS