10 RESOLUTIONS WE WISH OTHER PEOPLE WOULD MAKE

1. From your boss:
"I promise, no more 6p.m meetings unless I'm serving wine and cheese."
2. From Mark Zuckerberg: "Gotta spread some wealth around. Want a California Closet and some shoes to go in it?"
3. From RPatz, Johnny Depp, Scott Speedman, Jake G., and Mark Sanchez:"That's it. From now on, I'm only dating noncelebrities."
4. From your cubermate:"The sardines-for-lunch thing is over!"
5. From every man at any bar ever:"I will never order you a Leg Spreader, a Mountain Dew Me, or a Slippery Nipple again."
6. From Don Draper:"I'm going to move up production so we're back on TV faster. I miss you too."
7. From your best friend:"Fine. I'll start eating white foods again. I have been a bitch."
8. From the IT department at work:"We'll try harder not to make you feel studid. But just restart, OK?"
9. From your guy:"You know, that cat really is sweet."
10. From your waiter this evening:"My name is Chad. But why burden you with that?"

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS