ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M-CAN'T WAIT!

One of the hottest anticipated designer collaboration is coming in H&M stores in November, 14. The party of the launch got started in October 25 in Paris where the brand celebrated the launch of the collection with many IT girls making their presence like: January Jones, Freida Pinto, Audrey Tautou and Olga Kurylenko. 
The line of clothes is cool, bohemian and easy wearing. "We wanted to present the collection in a way that felt real and casual, not a red-carpet extravaganza: 
This is how I see my work," Marant said. "I design for everybody and am constantly inspired by the world I see around me, so it felt natural to have an urban setting as the backdrop of the event. And it had to be Paris, because the city is part of my DNA."
 Enjoy some pieces of the collection underneath...












Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS