EASY GLOW HAIR!

I never pack a hairdryer, straightener or curling iron when I head off on a beach holiday-I like to give my hair a break (and I'm greatful not to have to pay excess baggage fees). My priorities are to keep my hair out of the sun-to protect my colour from damaging UV rays-and to defend my hair against the drying effects of sea water and chlorine. To do this, these are the only tree products I need:

1. PHYTOPLAGE PROTECTIVE SUN OIL
    PHYTO
This is the oriinal, cult hair nourishing protector. I spray it into dry hair first thing, then twist nto a high bun. 










2. RARE BLEND MOISTURE-RICH CLEANSING CONDITIONER
ojon.co.uk
This is such a great shampoo/conditioner combo. It saves having to pack two products, and leaves my hair cashmere soft.













3. CC Creme Complete Care Cream
Kerastase
This is a fantastic all-round leave-in repairing treatment.












Σχόλια