THE STORY BEHIND SANTOROIA

Santorini is  one of the leading destinations that one has to visit before he dies. The unique view of the volcano in combination with the positive vibes and energy gives to the traveller a unique experience. Personally, I visit Santorini 6 months a year for business and pleasure. In this way, I fill myself with positivity and I re energize my body and soul. Apart from group yoga classes in front of caldera view, I redesign and customize clothes and accessories to nurture my creativity. I use vintage collections, in other words my collections plus mother and grandmother treasures bought back in the 60s and 80s from all over the world (London, Milan, Paris, New York), I add my own style and give a unique and one of a kind product. The added value is really of great treasure because not only the material is of precious quality but additionally they become more customized and at the end is a product that cannot be found anywhere in the world. Imagine vintage Chanel, Gucci  or Fendi products being rebirth by the mixture of 00s. This notion more practically means fashion generation gap combination of vintage precious products with a "brushstroke" of today's fads.  After long brainstorming, I came up with a brandname of my creations. Let me share with you the deeper meaning of it and so that you 'travel" mindfully. Santoroia comes from Santorini and Oia. First of all, Santorini is a a well known destination, a beautiful island in Cyclades,  known for its breathtaking view. Oia is a a  a small town ad former community in the South Aegean  on the islands of Thira (Santorini) and Therasia in the Cyclades, Greece. By combining these two, I came up with Santoroia. On letter O, I decided to incorporate a compass which is a symbol and an instrument used for navigation and orientation that shows direction relative to the geographic "cardinal directions". After all this introduction, you may feel more inclined to follow:
My hobby, My Escape Of Reality, My Recreation Time And  My Alter Ego.
Yours, A

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

TRUE STORY..OH BOY!

EASY RECIPE! SOUFFLE AU CHOCOLAT BY ANGELIKI

TOMATOKEFTEDES-FRIED SANTORINI BALLS